Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Option to choose just Front Page for Extensions

03-15-2011, 05:45 PM
# 1 (permalink)
espacoautomotivo
Tomorrow I'll buy the Developer Membership, because these templates and extensions are so well done and elegant that power up any business you and your clients may have.

I also love the extensions, but what I miss most is the possibility of choosing between just FrontPage articles or not show the FrontPage articles.

Example: If I use You News Slider in my front page twice, I want one of the modules to show just the Fornt Page articles and the second one to show just the articles that are not in the front page.

I do it already in my website with a banner at the top that shows just the front page articles as a highlight and another module under this banner that shows just the articles that are not in the front page.

Yes, I know that you can choose which articles will appear, but this limits you to the articles itself and everytime you add another article you have to reconfigure the module.

Well, I hope it wasn't very confusing to understand.

Thanks and congratulations.
03-15-2011, 08:20 PM
# 3 (permalink)
espacoautomotivo
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
please browse template forum before posting and look at the sticky posts
http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...tructions.html
OK, sorry...

Thanks and (again) congratulations on your templates and extension - also thanks for your kind and patience support, and feedback so quick.

Ps.: This is the message I receive when I try to access the link you pointed out:

espacoautomotivo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
03-16-2011, 04:29 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
i apologize , was looking for this post lol , this was supposed to be for someone else. I wish section would not get such response