Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

MovieTime Template

10-28-2008, 05:08 AM
# 1 (permalink)
nic2008
Dear all,

I purchased the MovieTime Template and I am quite happy with nwhat I got. The only minor problem seems, that I am not able to change the Font in the Menues and other parts of the Template. I am using Firefox and the original?? Font looks quite bad - not readable....

What can I do?? Please help!!

TRhanks in advance.
10-28-2008, 05:56 PM
# 2 (permalink)
CProject60
please read forum rules before posting. Need link to website to see the problem.
10-28-2008, 09:54 PM
# 3 (permalink)
nic2008
Here my purchase ID!!!

Payment Details
Transaction ID: 0N911652LN826300F

I hope it would be now possible to get a small answer. I still would like to know how to change the typo in the menues. My site is running still on my laptop and not on a server, so there will be no chance to look at it.

Thanks.