Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Could You Create a Template Like This...

10-19-2008, 03:03 PM
# 2 (permalink)
treehugger
Theres one already pretty similar to that - only better!
10-19-2008, 07:28 PM
# 3 (permalink)
megankaz
treehugger wrote:
Quote:
Theres one already pretty similar to that - only better!
Thank you so very much for your very informative response. It is a great pleasure to get such in deapth responses to questions like this.

I really enjoyed looking at the template that you said is like this and so much better.

Unfortunately, you did not give a link, or tell the name of the template.

If you can be So kind as to Tell us the template that is like this, but much better, we can go look at it.

Thanky ou.
10-20-2008, 06:31 AM
# 4 (permalink)
treehugger
Your sarcasm is duly noted and warranted at that. I had every intention on clarifying my poor response let me take the opportunity to do so now.
The University template could be tweaked to look similar to the link you provided. I have worked with that template a lot and it wouldnt be hard to do.
10-23-2008, 09:32 AM
# 5 (permalink)
megankaz
Sorry about the sarcasm,

I think I am suffering from pent up frustration from all the times I go to a fast food drivethrough, and they get my order wrong....

Again, sorry for being sarcastic.

Old age I guess.
Getting Cranky in my old age.
10-23-2008, 10:24 AM
# 6 (permalink)
CProject60
Did you take a look at the University Template. You could make it look similar to that template. As Treehugger said.

http://www.joomla1.0.youjoomla.info/university/