Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Smart Search is not searching article

03-24-2014, 04:20 PM
# 21 (permalink)
neo
Kim , I am very sorry but we are so slammed today I did not had a chance to test this issue. Will do my best tomorrow morning. Hope you dont mind.
03-25-2014, 06:02 AM
# 22 (permalink)
kimberleym
thar is ok the site is going live next week
03-25-2014, 03:44 PM
# 24 (permalink)
kimberleym
so weird is not working for me please see attached image.
03-28-2014, 02:24 PM
# 27 (permalink)
neo
mysql has issue with ascents I know that but it should be able to find it , now if the article is in K2 that might be an issue we all might be out of luck since the field is using different UTF and word like

Faugères

might get saved as

Faug\u00e8res

and it will never find it.
but first tell me whet browser are you using and if you can find it by copy/paste instead of type , this will help me narrow it down
04-05-2014, 07:33 AM
# 28 (permalink)
kimberleym
sorry for the delay,
i am using explorer 11, 75% of our visitors using explorer

warm regards Kimberley