Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Do you have a template look like RT versatility 4?

03-19-2010, 06:29 AM
# 1 (permalink)
baijianpeng
I am choosing template for my website. Recently I think the style of RT versatility 4 is suitable for me. But they don't have a "single template payment plan", so I would like to pay here.

I just wonder that do you have a template that look like RT versatility 4?

You can find info about versatility 4 at:

Joomla Templates - Versatility 4 - November 2008

And the versatility 4 online demo at:

Joomla Templates - RocketTheme Joomla Templates Club Demo Site

Thanks.
03-19-2010, 06:38 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - I briefly looked at the template you inquired about. I don't see anything super special about the template, so I would say there is likely to be something comparable to it on the youjoomla.com site. I hate to recommend a look for your site, so I invite you to browse the demo area of the site to see if you like anything there. Cheers!
03-19-2010, 08:49 AM
# 3 (permalink)
baijianpeng
Thanks for your help.

I choose Versatility 4 because I want to find a Joomla template which will look like the default theme of SMF 2 forum.

You can see the default theme of SMF 2 on their official forum:

Simple Machines Community Forum - Index

Look at the light blue color, and the rounded-corner highlight for menu items. This is exactly the Versatility 4 menu style.

So, do you have any template that will match the SMF 2 default theme?

Thanks.
03-19-2010, 10:30 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Nothing that is an exact match. However, you can get a good overview of all templates using this link: Joomla Templates Showcase